Friday, November 09, 2007

November 8, 1991 was the Best Day Ever

Why? Because that was the day I married Joanne. Yesterday was our 16th wedding anniversary. We dated for 6 years before getting married so that is a total of 22 years being with each other. Do you know what’s cool, after all these years I still get excited seeing her every day just like when we were dating. Yes I'm a blessed man. Yesterday we went to our favorite restaurant, The Tribute, to celebrate.


I have shown numerous wedding videos on the web but this one is special. Its mine! This is from a VHS tape so the quality is not too good. Digital video was not around in 1991. My kids love watching it! To me and my family this video is priceless! Now don’t laugh too hard when you watch it.

I Love You Joanne!!!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh Don... this is so special!!! Goosebumps! Happy Anniversary!

. said...

Don...my wonderful husband of 16 years (or 22 if you count dating)...I love you more that words could ever express. What a surprise to have you post this on our blog for all to read and watch. You brought tears to my eyes when reading your words and after all these years, I am still overwhelmed with emotions when watching our wedding video. I couldn't wait to become your wife then and now...I LOVE being your wife. I am so thankful to God for blessing me with you. I look forward to many more years together. I LOVE YOU!!

Your wife,
Joanne

gone forever said...

What a SWEET Post!!! Congrats you two! and don - i'm sure that was the perfect blog to make your wife's day!!

I really enjoyed watching your wedding video!! The wedding video you did for us for our wedding was the best wedding gift EVER! I am so thankful for you guys and your hard work!!

Kimberly (Kowalcyk) McCuistion

I have a blogspot...do you care if I link you?

Kim B said...

Happy Anniversary, I remember the day well. I hope you have many more blessed years together. You have a wonderful family and are a blessing to me. I am glad you are my friends.

Anonymous said...

congrats you guys!

cinematic said...

That was great! What a beautiful video, and couple! I so enjoyed watching that tonight. Great job as always, Don.

Kendra now requests to watch "mommy's wedding' daily. Thank you to you both for creating such a wonderful keepsake for us, and now our kids to watch as well.

We love you guys!