Monday, November 12, 2007

Danielle & Augustus

were married at St. Joseph's Church in Downtown Detroit and had their reception at the Detroit Athletic Club. The day was sunny and windy which made shooting outside a little challenging but we were able to get some great shoots in the alley. Jessica Johnston and Nathan were the photographers of the day and we had a great time working with them. I'll post some of Jessica's pics below once they are available.

While creating this trailer I had two songs in mind...one was fast and the other slow. I couldn't make up my mind which one to use so a made two trailers. Have a look and tell me which one you like better in the comment section.


HERE IS THE SLOW ONE











HERE IS THE FAST ONE










3 comments:

Anonymous said...

don - they both are SO different from each other. my preference is the more upbeat one. they both look great!

Anonymous said...

I love the slow one. You did a great job of capturing the moments. The pictures from the photographer are beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Don- I guess it really depends on the personality of the couple. However, personally....... I LOVE the slow one! I think the slow one's are very beautiful. Each and every one of your weddings in slow motion and intense music always gives me the chills!