Saturday, November 03, 2007

New Orleans meeting

I met up with some of the best wedding film makers in the world in New Orleans for three days. Not only did I have a good time partying with those guys but we had 2 long days of discussions on what we can do to better the wedding video industry. More to come on this in 2008.

Here are some pics of the gang:

From the left: Kristen* - Bliss* Video Productions, me, Julie Hill – Elysium Productions


From the left: me, Terry Taravella – Studio Vieux Carre, Chris Jones - Mason Jar Films


From the left: Joe Taravella - Studio Vieux Carre, Alex Hill – Elysium Productions, me, Victor Sizemore (cool photographer) – VCS Photography


Bruce Patterson – Cloud Nine Creative

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

so jealous, don!!

Anonymous said...

We will have our own get togethere soon Ryan.

Steve and Laura Moses said...

Hi Don, looked like a great gathering! Did my young son, Chris behave himself? Who organized it and how did you get Ktisten* to leave California? See you soon.
Steve Moses