Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Lisa & Brad

Being an event filmmaker is pretty cool!!! I get to meet a lot of different people and visit a lot of cool places thru the years. Every event is unique and special but once in a while I get a mushy feeling on an event. How & why I get this feeling I don’t know. Maybe it is from observing the couple’s interaction with each other, the way they talk about each other, the way they look at each other. I can’t really pin it. But I get a feeling in my gut that says…”WOW, these two are going to make it. They are going to have a good life together. They will be blessed.”

One such event is Lisa & Brad’s. I would like share a portion of their wedding movie. The wedding was in Flint and the interview was in Chicago.




A note from Lisa's mom:
No WONDER YOU'RE THE BEST! Oh my word!!!!!!!!!!!! That is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see it!!!!!!

Beth

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Fantastico DON Don...
What track was playing when the was dressing up?..it was so soothing