Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Kristen & Emmanuel

were married at St Hugo...but wait that's not all!!! They will do it again in France in April for Emmanuel's family. The reception was at Oakhurst Golf Club and it was wonderfuly decorated with crystals, snow flakes, blue lighting, and lots of candles by Corri of the Corri Design Group & Events.

We met a new photographer, Mary Potts. She was great to work with. Also worked with TwoFoot Creative for the first time. Ana was on her toes all day coordinating the event.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful detail shots of the reception, don... great work!

gone forever said...

You do such amazing work! I am so glad I had you do my wedding!!!!

I am going to link you from my blog to help get people to your site =).

Corri Design Group & Events said...

Hi Don, I am Corri of the Corri Design Group & Events LLC who provided the table decor, linens and lighting for Kristen & EJ's wedding. A new client sent me the link to your montage you have posted here and literally booked us based on your video. I have to say, it honestly moved me to to tears. Thank you for giving me such a moving look at my work. I will be sure to refer you. Corri Hahn, Corri Design Group & Events www.corridesigngroup.com