Saturday, November 08, 2008

How Much Did That Cost You? Part 2

If you read between the lines.....she said "Yes!" Today is the day, November 8 (17 years ago) and I couldn't be happier and more blessed. Don, you mean the world to me and I couldn't imagine life without you. I love you so much. My answer today still would be a definite "YES". I can't wait to continue our journey together. Here's a glimpse back of our wedding day........I loved being your bride, but even more, I love being your wife! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY HONEY!!!!!!



I loved the back of my dress...maybe even
more than the front sometimes.




Yes, Don found a chicken under my dress instead
of a garter.



Our cake was the talk of the town....it filled one whole
table.




Our wedding party was awesome...we had a blast!






Isn't he the most handsome groom you've
ever seen!!??


Here are some of our engagment
pictures.......
We were mischievous!!








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is it just me or does Joanne look the exact same?
I think she doesn't age at all...
I think she's an alien!!!

Anonymous said...

hahaha!!!

an alien huh? that explains her weirdness somethimes.

don pham

Anonymous said...

wow those are adorable guys!
Still need to have dinner-hopefully when we return from vacation!

best,
jess + nate (too!)