Tuesday, July 08, 2008

California Trip

Don and I haven't seen our kids for about 2 weeks as they have been vacationing in California with grandma and grandpa. We finally took some time off to join them in sunny California to celebrate my grandmother's 93 b-day (their great-grandma) in addition to Serena's and my dad's b-day.

Despite taking some time off, Don is still diligently editing....notice him working in the airport terminal and on the plane!!! I don't think I could ever get tired of the weather out in California. We crossed over the Bay Bridge to get to Walnut Creek where my grandma and aunt/uncle live. We spent some time walking around and shopping (very nice stores), the kids swam in the hotel pool, and of course we also visited Fisherman's Wharf in San Francisco. We came home for a short weekend to film a wedding and then we are off again to Washington.....more on that trip later. But no need to fear....we will be home soon again!!
Joanne
@ Metro waiting to board
editing in the air
crossing the Bay bridge
the kids missing Don for 2 weeks
shopping
swimming at hotel

No comments: