Sunday, June 08, 2008

Thanks MIVA

Thanks to the Michigan Independent Video Association (MIVA) for having me as the guest speaker at the last meeting. I had a great time sharing my experiences thru the years of being an event filmmaker. I’m thankful for all of the positive feedback from the attendees.

“a very valuable presentation…a lot of fresh ideas and encouragements…you used excellent techniques to captivate the audience attention.”

“Mr. Pham is very engaging presenter. He was not lengthy nor was he too brief. This is my first time attending MIVA and I was impressed. I learn a lot from his presentation.”

“I learned a lot and realize I have a lot more to learn. Video field needs more info like this. Thanks Don. Please come back and share again.”

“I was just looking forward to hearing/learning from you. I have viewed your work and was impressed. I was challenged to grow and educate myself, become the best I can.”

“I have been thinking about reasons for improvements…This was it!”

“I learned some hard facts about my company as well as myself.”

No comments: