Friday, May 30, 2008

For Professional Videographers : June 4th

I will be the guest speaker at the Michigan Independent Video Association this coming Wednesday @ 6:00 pm - June 4, 2008. My topic is "How to bring your video creativity out of the Dark Ages" (title was created by the association Prez). I will talk about Image, Value, Blame Game, Education & Watermelons. Yes you read it right. What does all that have to do with getting out of the “Dark Ages”? Everything! There will also be a mini Game Show where I will be giving out Cash Prizes. I will also be showing some of my clips too. So if you are in the neighborhood, stop by and say hi.

Where: Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites 21100 Haggerty Road Northville, MI 48167 I-696 West to I-275 S to (exit #167) 8 Mile Rd (W) 1st Traffic light is Haggerty Road. Turn right & you'll see the sign about quarter mile down on the right



Members $10 at the door. Non-members $30 Pizza & Refreshments included Feel free to bring a sample of your work for sharing.

Contact Scott Bert, President of MIVA, at info@keepsakevideo.net to RSVP so that he can make sure there will be enough pizza and refreshments for everyone.

No comments: