Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year

2007 has been a great year! It was filled with challenges, joy, and pain. I have reached all of the goals I set for myself and more. So here is a short recap:
  • Invited to present at a video conference in Florida
  • Won 3 international video awards from WEVA & 4Ever Group
  • Joanne broke her leg and I was Mr. Mom for 4 months
  • Launched new website
  • Created new business card
  • Went to New Orleans for the first time
  • Got my dream home theater completed
  • Made alot of new friends in the video world
  • Made alot of new friends in the photography world
  • Started a dinner group for local videographers
  • Refined the Blog
  • Started the use of Super8 film

2008 will be even better!!! I have got so much in line this coming year so stay tune for the announcments.

Happy New Year !!!

No comments: