Saturday, September 15, 2007

Real Films...Real Super...

I have been wanting to produce weddings with film for a long time but I have never had the courage. Well I finally stepped up and did it! I just love how film looks. It's just so romantic, so sexy, so nostalgic, so warm, so beautiful. Don't get me wrong, digital video is great especially with HD. But film has a unique feel that can not be duplicated with any special effects...believe me, I've tried.

I am making preparations to launch Don Pham Films next year with film in concert with HD as part of my productions. So here is a film clip for you to enjoy.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WE CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE FINISHED RESULT! YOUR WORK IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

We CAN'T wait to see the finished result! We love the creativity of this type of videography! Very Cool!