Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Wahoo!!!

Found out late last night that I won a Creative Excellence Award from WEVA, the largest video association in the world. Weva is having their annual Expo out in Las Vegas this week. Last night was the opening ceremony where they announced the winners of the International competition. Regarded as the most prestigious video award in the wedding and event industry, the Creative Excellence Awards Competition honors those who display outstanding achievements in creativity and technical excellence.

I was blessed with a Silver Award in Short-Form Wedding Production. I would like to thank Illana & Noah for allowing me to produce their wedding which was the winning entry. Boy I wish I was there last night to receive the award but I have too many weddings to edit.

Here is a sample clip of the reception party of the winning entry. Illana & Noah rented a night club to have their party. How cool was that!


No comments: