Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Jennifer & David

The wedding day started off with rain but it turned out to be a beautiful day for Jennifer & David. Both the ceremony and reception took place at the Carriage House which is at Pine Knob Golf Course. Jennifer was such a relaxed and fun Bride, it was really easy to work with her. It was really cool when I received an email from Jennifer's maid of honor asking when the trailer will be up. It is a wonderfull feeling to know that people are really anxious to view my work. So here it is...the trailer.


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to say that Jennifer was a beautiful bride and you guys did an amazing job. Thank you for making her day even more beautiful!

-Kelly

. said...

Thanks for the kind words Kelly. You and the rest of the wedding party sure know how to party.

p.s. keep your eyes on the ball sack! :)

Anonymous said...

The trailer was amazing I can't wait till the whole thing is done Don and Joanne you were wonderful.

. said...

Thanks Jennifer! Hope you had a great time on your honeymoon.

Anonymous said...

Don,
I hope you are able to make a blooper tape for jennifer. I just know if you got everything I saw on video then she could win some money on America's funniest Video. By the way the trailer is awesome and we enjoyed your company at the wedding. Can't wait to see more.
Sincerely,
April Kidd

Anonymous said...

Dear Don and Joanne,

Even in the tailer you were able to capture the true beauty of the whole day. I woul highly reccommend you to everyone and have given out your website to many people. You had a unique vision of what this should be ....and I can't wait for the rest.

Sincerely,
Wendy Wren

Mother of the Bride

. said...

Thanks April. The DJ walked in the way when that happen but you can still see some if it.

. said...

Thank You Wendy for the recommendations. I got a kick out of watching you and Jennifer singing the monky song. :o)