Monday, April 16, 2007

Ouch!#@!? My Leg...My Leg....

It’s been a while since my last post. I’ve been extremely busy with projects, marketing, and of course tons of editing. As if that was not enough…I am now Mr. Mom too. My darling wife slipped on some stairs and broke her left leg. So now I’m the cook, the chauffer, the laundry guy, the bath guy, the what ever needs to be done guy. But I’m not complaining…life is good and God has blessed my family and I beyond my comprehension. OK, enough of my adventures…back to wedding flicks.

I would like to share a Music Video Recap of Emily and Steven. They had the reception at Comerica Park. How cool was that! As you listen to the lyric of the song, which was Emily’s choice, notice the name on their Tiger jersey. Now that was even cooler!


No comments: