Friday, January 05, 2007

Sarah & Ryan

Sarah & Ryan got married at The Royal Park Hotel in the conservatory. The reception was held in the Royal Grand Ball Room elegantly decorated with lots of candles and projected stars on the ceiling. Sarah & Ryan surprised the guest with a choreographed first dance as they entered the ball room. The toast was made extra special with a lighted cube in every champagne glasses. I have never seen anything like that before…it was cool.

The band Mega 80’s packed the dance floor all night. Their name saids it all. They specialized in 80’s music and they were very good. I see lots of bands in my years and I must say they were unique and entertaining.

I met a new photographer at this wedding. Amber of Amber Lights Photography was very nice to work with.

This is the teaser of Sarah & Ryan wedding

No comments: